I love presenting and educating people on how they can improve their health. I have spoken at yoga retreats, corporate wellness days, networking events and private seminars. I am also a lecturer at The College of Naturopathic Medicine in London (CNM) in Nutrition and Health Coaching. I was awarded CNM Lecturer of the Year award in 2021.
Popular talks include:
- The impact of stress on the body and what to eat to reduce its effects
- The importance of gut health and what to eat to keep it healthy
- Balancing hormones naturally
- How to be healthy on a vegetarian/ vegan diet
- Boosting energy through nutrition
- Flourishing in the fourth trimester
You can view a selection of my work on the Media page.
Writing and Product Development
I am available to provide content for blogs, products and press releases. I have provided content for Women’s Health Online as well press releases for supplement companies and copy for nutritional products.
I am also available for product development, which can include advice on nutrient formulations as well as copy to accompany the product.
Please contact me to discuss any further queries or to make an enquiry.