Personalised Nutritional Health Programmes for women who want to feel empowered and back in control of their health.
This could be perfect for you if you
- feel tired all the time and don’t know where your energy has gone.
- are struggling with digestive issues and have resigned yourself that it’s something you have to live with.
- feel like you’re on a hormonal roller coaster every month and long for stable moods and a healthy libido.
- are struggling to lose weight and would love to feel comfortable in your own body again without deprivation or fad diets.
- are preparing for pregnancy and want to get as healthy as possible before conceiving.
- are preparing for fertility treatment and would like to feel like you’re doing something positive to maximise your chances?
- are struggling to get or stay pregnant and are feeling cheated by your body.
- simply want to feel yourself again.
I have experienced most, if not all, the feelings mentioned above at some point, so I hear you! It was actually my own health journey which sparked my love for nutrition and it is my honour to now help women take control of their own health. My approach is to educate, empower and support you: always nourishing, never depriving. I want women to thrive in their own bodies and enjoy life.
What to Expect from a nutritional consultation
Before the first consultation, I will ask you to complete a health and nutrition questionnaire as well as a three day diet diary to return to me before our appointment. The initial consultation is a 90 minute session in which I will take a detailed case history including all your current health concerns, family and medical history, symptoms in every system of the body, lifestyle and physical activity, as well as an in-depth diet analysis. I will then send you a written plan with tailored diet and lifestyle suggestions, supplement recommendations, sample breakfast, lunch and dinners as well as recipes for inspiration. Depending on the severity of symptoms I may also suggest some testing to be carried out by your GP or privately.
Follow-up consultations are generally four weeks after, where we will monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments. Further follow-ups may be required depending on each individual situation.
In order to best understand your health issues and goals, I strongly encourage clients to work with me for a minimum of 3 sessions. This will give us time to get to the root cause of your health concern, introduce a new eating plan, consider the right supplements and biochemical tests, if necessary. The follow-up sessions give us a chance to review your progress and implement any further changes. I find that this is the best way to create new habits and achieve the best results over a period of 16 weeks.
Working together could mean
- Having plenty of energy throughout the day so that you can breeze through your days feeling great
- Losing those stubborn few pounds so that you can feel vibrant and comfortable in your clothes.
- Optimising your digestion so that you can say goodbye to bloating, constipation or other digestive niggles.
- Balancing your hormones so that you can feel like yourself again
- Seeing your fertility flourish so that your body is ready to get pregnant when you are
- Having a happy and healthy pregnancy so that you can step into motherhood feeling amazing!
I am based in London but see clients over Zoom so that I can continue to support all my clients at this particular time.
Payment plans available.
Regardless of which package you choose, you will receive a bespoke plan unique to your body and lifestyle and have continued support throughout our journey together so that you can walk away feeling like the best version of yourself.
If you’re ready to feel empowered and back in control of your health, click here to book a free 30 minute discovery call with me and let’s chat about how some bespoke diet and lifestyle changes can help you flourish.